Free Horse Racing Bets From UK Betting Sites
In the table below you will find our hand selected picks for the best places on the web to bet on horse racing. The betting sites listed have been chosen for a variety of factors including odds, features and promotions.
Best Horse Racing Betting Sites
All of the betting sites listed above have been selected because they offer horse racing fans something extra when betting on the GG's. This might be great odds, special promotions or awesome features. Here's why we have picked them in a little more detail:
- BetVictor - BetVictor offer consistently better odds than many other online bookmakers, plus free live streams of horse races that can be watched on your PC or even on your mobile (£1 minimum bet applies). Click here to claim a £25 bet from BetVictor.
- Betdaq - Betting Exchanges, such as Betdaq, have a habbit of offering better odds than traditional bookmakers. We particularly like Betdaq due to it's industry low commission rate (3% vs Betfairs 5%), loyalty reward scheme and plentiful special offers. Click here to claim a £30 no lose bet from Betdaq.
- Betfred - Betfred offer some great bonuses for horse racing fans who like to place accumulators and multiples including a 200% bonus on your winnings on a successful Heinz and triple odds if you only get one winner in a Lucky 15, 31 or 63. Click here to claim a £50 free bet from Betfred.
- Bet365 - Bet365 have some cracking horse racing promotions. Such as receiving a free bet whenever you correctly pick the winner of a featured race (including any that are televised on Channel 4), and if your free bet wins you get another one - ad infinitum. Bet365 have also eliminated the 5p Rule 4, and offer live streaming horse races with a minimum bet of just 50p. Click here to claim your £200 bonus from Bet365.
- Stan James - Just like Bet365, Stan James have removed the 5p Rule 4 and offer a variety of racing specials including double payouts whenever a winning horse is disqualified (paying out on both the disqualified horse and the new replacement winner) and bonuses on accumulators. Click here to visit Stan James.
- SkyBet - At SkyBet you don't even need to make a deposit to get a free bet as they're offering new customers a completely free £10 horse racing bet. Sky also offer a number of bonuses on forecast and tricast bets, plus a month reward scheme in which you can earn free bets or even money off your Sky TV bill. Click here to claim your free bet from SkyBet.
Bet By Sport
Latest Betting Posts
- Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich Betting Tips - Saturday 25th May 2013
- Newcastle v Arsenal Betting Tips - Sunday 19th May 2013
- Manchester City v Wigan Athletic Betting Tips - Saturday 11th May 2013
- Liverpool v Everton Betting Tips - Sunday 5th May 2013
- Arsenal v Manchester United Betting Tips - Sunday 28th April 2013