The following online betting sites all offer PayPal as a payment method for customers from the UK. Most betting sites do not charge a fee for PayPal deposits, which are processed instantly. Withdrawing via PayPal is normally also free of fees, and is rapidly credited to your PayPal account once the transaction has been approved by the betting site.
To use PayPal to make a deposit you will need to either have a funds already in your account (from a manual load or withdrawal from another betting site) or you need to link your PayPal account to your bank account.
Many skilled punters use PayPal to rapidly move money between their betting accounts which enables them to take advantage of the best odds that are available, regardless of which site they are on.
Online Betting Sites That Accept PayPal
Bet By Sport
Latest Betting Posts
- Newcastle v Arsenal Betting Tips - Sunday 19th May 2013
- Manchester City v Wigan Athletic Betting Tips - Saturday 11th May 2013
- Liverpool v Everton Betting Tips - Sunday 5th May 2013
- Arsenal v Manchester United Betting Tips - Sunday 28th April 2013
- Liverpool v Chelsea Betting Tips - Sunday 21st April 2013