Paysafecard Betting Sites
The following online betting sites all offer Paysafecard as a payment method for customers from the UK. Paysafecard is a cash voucher based system similar to UKash. To use Paysafecard simply purchase a voucher from a participating shop or garage (look for the Paypoint logo) and then enter the unique Paysafecard voucher code in the cashier of the betting site.
Just like UKash, Paysafecard can only be used to make deposits at online betting sites and not withdrawals. So if you choose to use this payment method you will need to find an alternative source of getting your winnings our of the site (eg: cheque or bank transfer).
Online Betting Sites That Accept Paysafecard
Bet By Sport
Latest Betting Posts
- Manchester v Chelsea Betting Tips – Monday 3rd February 2014
- Chelsea v Stoke City Betting Tips - Sunday 26th January 2014
- Chelsea v Manchester United Betting Tips - Sunday 19th January 2014
- Newcastle United v Manchester City Betting Tips – Sunday 12th January 2014
- Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tips - Saturday 4th January 2014