The following online betting sites all offer Paysafecard as a payment method for customers from the UK. Paysafecard is a cash voucher based system similar to UKash. To use Paysafecard simply purchase a voucher from a participating shop or garage (look for the Paypoint logo) and then enter the unique Paysafecard voucher code in the cashier of the betting site.
Just like UKash, Paysafecard can only be used to make deposits at online betting sites and not withdrawals. So if you choose to use this payment method you will need to find an alternative source of getting your winnings our of the site (eg: cheque or bank transfer).
Online Betting Sites That Accept Paysafecard
Bet By Sport
Latest Betting Posts
- Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich Betting Tips - Saturday 25th May 2013
- Newcastle v Arsenal Betting Tips - Sunday 19th May 2013
- Manchester City v Wigan Athletic Betting Tips - Saturday 11th May 2013
- Liverpool v Everton Betting Tips - Sunday 5th May 2013
- Arsenal v Manchester United Betting Tips - Sunday 28th April 2013