Ukash Betting Sites
The following online betting sites all offer UKash as a payment method for customers from the UK. UKash is a voucher based system that essentially lets you deposit using cash. To use UKash all you have to do is purchase a UKash voucher from one of the numerous high street shops that sell them (any that display the Paypoint logo) and then enter the unique voucher code in the cashier of your chosen betting site.
The primary benefit of using UKash is that it offers a way of depositing without involving your bank account - perfect for punters who do not have debit cards, or who want to keep their betting activity off their bank statements.
One major disadvantage of UKash is that it cannot currently be used to withdraw from a betting site - so you need to find an alternative method to get your hands on your winnings. All online bookmakers will offer withdrawals by cheque, as well as a variety of other methods - including eWallets and bank transfers.
Online Betting Sites That Accept UKash
|Site||Free Bet||Bonus Info||Live Betting||Live Streaming||Rewards Program||Bet Now|
|£200||100% Deposit Bonus|
|£25||First Bet Matched|
|£88||8x Free Bets|
|£75||50% Deposit Bonus|
|£30||Three £10 Free Bets|
Bet By Sport
Latest Betting Posts
- Arsenal v Everton Betting Tips – Sunday 8th December 2013
- Tottenham v Manchester United Betting Tips - Sunday 1st December 2013
- Everton v Liverpool Betting Tips – Saturday 23rd November 2013
- England v Germany Betting Tips - Tuesday 19th November 2013
- Manchester United v Arsenal Betting Tips - Sunday 10th November 2013